Monday, February 1, 2010

Waxing Ticket How Long Does It Take To See Madame Tussauds? Also, Does Anyone Have Experience With After 5pm Tickets?

How long does it take to see Madame Tussauds? Also, does anyone have experience with after 5pm tickets? - waxing ticket

I am planning a trip to London, I wonder how long it takes to see the wax-museum.

Also, I wonder if they acquire a good idea after 5pm tickets.

Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

sam.shar... said...

Like everyone here says, it seems only 2 hours + peak.
How do you go after 5 then you always have is what we've done.
We have our cards out http://www.lastminute.com/ (This is a good place to get official tickets for many things in London, and money. I to Mrs. Tussauds and Theater: Cabaret.)
I do not know whether you can use the same page, but after 5 hours, the 12,50 EUR, of which half has been preserved. Here is the link http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertain if you're interested ...
We were very satisfied with this half an hour before our arrival and still let us without problems.
I would say that this time is ideal for practice and you visit this attraction.
Even today, although very Buisy, even if you do not need to give the wax models of the perfect picture with the meaning of some.

Hope this helps!
Sam (a London)!

Happy Murcia said...

It may take up to 2 hours and maybe more, visited twice and it took me years of age is to see loads of people and much,,,

Kim S said...

Maximum of 2 hours, see everything .... about 2 hours if you go on the weekend, just to the front, but to think that way in mind

Mellow-M... said...

2 hours
Interesting, but one early to avoid the queue hours (eg, to about 9 on opening)

Mellow-M... said...

2 hours
Interesting, but one early to avoid the queue hours (eg, to about 9 on opening)

Post a Comment