Monday, February 1, 2010

No Device Drivers Were Found Vista -forums Motorola K1m - Connecting Issues And MTP Device Driver?

Motorola K1m - connecting issues and MTP device driver? - no device drivers were found vista -forums

Instead of purchasing the music essential kit I followed the advice of the forum and download the driver software for my Motorola and VZW Music Manager. When connecting my phone to my laptop (Vista Home Premium 34bit) to install the device driver detects and installs the software from Motorola.

Motorola USB Composite Device
Motorola USB Modem # 2
Motorola USB Diagnostic

My problem is that the player is MTP be "ready" pre-configured to "search for driver software. The V CAST Music Manager shows that my phone is not connected, and I can sync my phone to my computer. I know that in those moments when everything is ready to use everything in order, because my phone is registered as cargo.

I have the support of the technology that Verizon has been high, and power to help me. I went to Microsofts site and could find nothing that really solved my problem. Can someone help me! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment