I being having finger numbness on my pinky, and ring finger for the past four days. What is it? - what happend to pinky
What do I know how it can lead to have a poor blood circulation or CTS .... Nerves. This is the second time in the TOP10 months has been done. I had my little finger and ring continuously dormant in the last 4 days. So, what is and is a procedure in your house to relieve the deafness? I am 20 and do not smoke, drink or have problems with overweight and I do not work hard to communicate because of the Pizzas.
1 comment:
Your symptoms are in the distribution of the ulnar sensory nerves in line. This is the nerve crosses the elbow, which makes the bones "amusing" that people hate the people affected. One possibility is that your elbows to press against a hard surface, such as car door or a center divider and pressure on the nerves. You do not want to lose permanent sensation in the fingers, so you have to go to the doctor. If you think it is their job, based employee compensation and) health professional (doctor, nurse or work. If you are pretty sure that is not related to work, go to the doctor. You must also be such an evaluation and early treatment. Do not hesitate. Good luck with it.
Post a Comment