Thursday, February 18, 2010

Small Red Dots On Lower Admon And Penius I Have A Red Spot On The Left Side Of My Lip But It Is Not Touching My Lip?

I have a red spot on the left side of my lip but it is not touching my lip? - small red dots on lower admon and penius

I woke up this morning and I had a red spot the size of a room next to my lip with no pain or itching, so I stayed home and hoped that he would now "Today, began after a clear liquid out of the city and I have no know what it is. There are also some small red dots on the underside of the patch please help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds almost like a burn, with the liquid that comes out. You might take a little and rubbed his face? Poison Ivy? Wash your hands frequently touch the ground, which has not spread.
Wash with soap and water, not touching the skin of the other and begin to collect more points. (use a cotton swab)
Calamine lotion helps dry the pimples (outfalls) in the case of poison ivy or poison oak.
Benadryl lotion for allergic reactions to things like soap, etc. well
If this, then it is best to consult a physician fails to person.

Post a Comment